Silver Spring Business Traveler Hotel
For your next business trip to the Silver Spring area, if you are looking for a hotel that accommodates its guests with stunning features and exceptional services in addition to a convenient location near many local businesses, then the Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring Downtown hotel is the place to stay. Government travelers on official business receive one hot or one cold item breakfast from the Bistro when book per diem rates.
Our 24-hour business center here at the Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring Downtown hotel provides the perfect environment to stay on top of things during your travels, with features such as:
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
- PC & Printer
- Overnight Delivery Pickup
The Courtyard by Marriott Silver Spring Downtown hotel is located in the heart of downtown Silver Spring, in the proximity of many local businesses and major employers, including:
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Bethesda Naval Medical Center
- US Food & Drug Administration
- United Therapeutics
- Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL)
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Verizon Communications
- Discovery Communications
- American Nurses Association
- Cricket Communications
For information about our hotel's meeting space and event services, visit the Groups & Meetings page.
For more information on our hotel's features, visit the Services & Amenities page.